As a mutual, we put people before profits, insuring your clients against the impact of ill health.
At The Exeter, we’re committed to making protection accessible to all.
With over 100 years’ experience, we know how important it is to get not only our products right, but our service right too. With award winning income protection and unique life cover, together we can make it a healthy market for everyone.
Our life cover has been extended to cover clients who may have been refused in the past, and with an enhanced online quote functionality, we can give a more accurate price earlier, to more complex cases.
We offer policies with a key difference, each is designed specifically for hard to insure clients:
- Real Life – cover designed for clients who may struggle to get cover as a result of serious or multiple health conditions.
- Managed Life – responsive cover for clients with type 2 diabetes or a high BMI.
We offer two income protection plans to suit different types of occupations, both with a range of options to help you find the right product at the right price for your client.
- Pure Protection Plus – is occupation neutral cover, making it cost effective for class 3 & 4 occupations. Includes short term claim period options and cover from day 1.
- Income One Plus – is bespoke cover for class 1 occupations, the largest sector of the market. Including age costed and level premium options, giving you the flexibility to work with a wider range of budgets.
Member benefit app, HealthWise
Our new HealthWise app is free for members, offering quick and convenient, expert medical advice to support your everyday health.
We have tailored the benefits to the needs of our members and the type of cover they have – so members get the most from the service.
Benefits available include:
- GP on demand
- Second medical opinion service
- Mental health support
- Lifestyle coaching
- Nutritional support
Watch the video below to learn more about HealthWise.
Whether you’re looking for income protection or life cover, call our sales team on 0300 123 3207 to start working with an awards winning, specialist insurer.