Need to know more?
Life’s good. Let’s keep it this way.
Canada Life Individual Protection specialises in Life Insurance and Life Insurance plus Critical Illness cover.
Why choose us?
80% of people go through without further referral, often in as little as 20 minutes.
- Our streamlined quote and apply journey is based on UnderwriteMe technology
- The adviser and customer are in control
- Our quotation engine gives real time updates on the likely underwriting outcome
- Our competitive underwriting philosophy includes beneficial terms for e cigarette users
No General Practitioner’s report (GPR)
For the applications where additional medical evidence is required, we won’t ask for a GPR. Instead, we’ll trust your client’s disclosure through tele-underwriting or in some cases request a blood test and nurse screening.
Life Insurance and Life Insurance plus Critical Illness
Both products are available on a Level term, Increasing term or Decreasing term basis.
- Terminal Illness cover right up to the end of the policy
- Up to £300,000 accidental death benefit – during the underwriting process
Life Insurance plus Critical Illness
Provides all the benefits of our Life Insurance, plus:
- We will make a payment if your client is diagnosed with a specific critical illness while the plan is in place
- Clients will be covered for 41 critical illnesses for the full amount of cover and 19 additional illnesses for a lower amount of cover
- Their children will be automatically covered from 30 days old up to the age of 18, or 22 if in full time education
Their children will also be covered for six child specific illnesses from birth
The Canada Life App
- Both products include a free, Canada Life App1 which provides a Newsfeed and information to help customers maintain a work/life balance, including advice on mental wellbeing, lifestyle, family support and money issues. There are also discounts on cinema tickets and high street retailers.
1Powered by LifeWorks
Canada Life looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We’ve been in the UK since 1903 and are the UK’s largest provider of Group Insurance, covering 2.75 million people.
Insure. Secure. Protect.